Ready to get started?
Successful exit planning requires business owners to set concrete, actionable, and realistic exit goals. Goals drive action. Specific action requires specific goalsCall Us Today!
We provide business valuations for exit planning, divorce, potential transactions, bank financing, estate planning and tax-related issues. Services include:
Valuation Reports: We offer valuation reports for privately held companies with annual revenues ranging from $200,000 to $20 million. All valuations are done in accordance with the professional standards of the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA).
Our Conclusion of Value report has all the bells and whistles. These reports are required for estate planning and SBA loans. A Calculation of Value is an abbreviated report. It provides an estimate of the business value for those considering the possible sale of their business or for those going through an amicable divorce and want a mutually agreeable value to place on the business.
Pension and Stock Option Valuations: We provide valuations of pensions and stock options.
- Business Valuation Reports
- Stock Option Valuations
- Pension Valuations
Representative Valuation Engagements:
- Architecture Firm
- Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing Facility
- Coffee Roaster
- Dance Studio
- Freight Forwarder
- Insurance Agency
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- IT Service and Maintenance Company
- Landscape Contractor
- Manufacturer - Paint and Magnetic Wall Installations
- Manufacturer - Specialized Industrial Tools
- Manufacturer - Wood Products
- Oil and Gas Royalties
- Portfolio of Stock Options
- Property Management Company
- Retailer - Sporting Goods
- Staffing Services
- Veterinary Practice and Animal Clinic