Divorce Financial Services
How Lawyers Benefit?
Don’t leave your financial future up to chance. Add a CDFA professional to the divorce process can remove you from the financial morass of a divorce and allow you to focus on the legal issues.Call Us Today!
Chris is a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA) as designated by the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts. He is also trained in the Collaborative Law process and is qualified to participate as a Financial Coach in these proceedings.
Her expertise includes property division, pension valuations, determination of spousal support, post-separation budgets, and apportionment of separate and community property from co-mingled accounts.
We summarize a couple’s balance sheet to help determine a fair division of communal property, value the worth of a spouse’s pension to assist in the division of property, determine separate and community property assets from accounts that have been co-mingled and calculate spousal and child support and develop budgets and financial projections to assess the long-term impact on both parties.
- Property Division
- Support Calculations
- Post Separation Budgets
- Asset Tracings
- Business, Pension and Stock Option Valuations
- Financial Neutral for Collaborative Law Process
- Affiliated with Collaborative Divorce Texas
- Member of Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts
- Member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member of Collaborative Divorce Austin
- Member of Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association